Thursday, January 15, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT : TATTOO ART

Hallo my dear friends :)


I would like to make an announcement for you .

I decided to start my route on tattoo art too so i made one more blog ( except this one and the Self Improvement one ) so i can share my experience with you and promote my future work :)

You can follow the link below to read my '' Welcome '' article on that blog :) If you are interested on receiving updates from my tattoo works , just bookmark the new blog and follow me on the G+ account displayed as writter .

http://denmoerkeskogentattoo.blogspot.gr/2015/01/welcomevelkommen-totil-den-mrke-skogen.html


I'll have a lot of hard work to do but i will keep active all the blogs :)

My new Tattoo Art business is called " Den mørke skogen ''   meaning The Dark Forest in norwegian .





If you are interested on getting Inked or you want me to make/custom a pattern for you or ask anything you can contact me ( for this purpose ) using the following information :



Skype : irina.alexopoulou
Google Plus account : Irina Alexopoulou


For any other question/suggestion/request according to this Beauty blog and the Self Improvement one please use these information :



Skype : irina.alexopoulou
Google Plus Account : Irinä Lainen Arvoitus
                       Self Improvement with Irina




Thank you in advance for your support and soon more updates ( on all blogs ) will be on :)

Till next post , have a wonderful time and take care !

Hugs,

Irina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A very multitasking elf in modern times. A molecular biologist specialized in cancer research (MSc), a marine scientist (BSc) and Fitness Coach who aims to share light and help the world. Besides academia, elven eyes stare at beauty and self improvement with separate blogs dedicated to the topic, where you can access education, tips and inspiring mindset ideas. The minimal spare time of an elf includes a lot of nature strolls, exercise, art and handcraft creation, book reading and positivity manifestation.